Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 6 of More About Me

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession

I'm sorry I missed a day. :( Joe and I had to run all around town yesterday, so we were really tired yesterday evening, and, well, that's the way it goes sometimes. But I'm back! We'll get it squared away.

Gosh, I've gone round and round about this one in my head. I mean, what if someone's feelings gets hurt because I forget them? So I've been trying to figure out how I can make this list without making a bad one. :/ So. I thought I would make it a list of some of my new friends on the Internet. I know, I'm still not going to get everyone I want. I hope you can forgive me. (((hugs)))

1. Linda, I miss you! I hope that you find the house you're looking for soon! I want you to be able to hike that trail. Purple nail polish would be a must. :) Besides that, I'll be Carolyn would be by your side the whole time, and me too in spirit.

2. Sila, we have a lot of fun together! Besides that, it's so nice to talk to someone who relates. I don't get to spend as much time as I like, but I enjoy when we are able to get together. You make me smile, you make me laugh, and you give the best snuggles. I highly approve. :D

3. Dan, you are such an inspiration to me! I tend to get caught up in my own "stuff" and forget to think outside, except for one person at a time. I'm a little hesitant to be out there for so many to see. Thank you for helping me see out that window. :)

4. Jacquie, I've been worried about you. I've hardly seen you online at all. But I'm still thinking about you and Yvano and your family. I hope that things are going to get better for you soon. (((hugs)))

5. Penny, I'm so enjoying watching you learn new things while you design. Your enthusiasm makes me smile and reminds me of why I started digiscrapping in the first place. I hope we see one another more often!

5.5. Because I couldn't resist, frazzledmommy... :) I am so happy to see into your busy world. Between you, Bubbe, and your husband, it's so fun (and moving) to see your family go about their lives. All I can really say, is Thank you. You're wonderful.

1 comment:

Designs By Kelin said...

Gosh - My dear friend - I am truly honored. I made your list... you know something you're on mine (course I think you know that)... you're not kidding... I miss you also - funny isn't it... how you get close to someone... like I have to you... I wish this house hunting would go faster.