Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession
So, nine things about myself. Let me see...
1. I am far more passionate than most people know, mostly because I am so driven to understand the point of view of others. So while I may disagree with you, I am always very interested to hear what you have to say, as long as you are not derogatory to what I think.
2. If you are derogatory to what I think, I'm more than likely to just drift away. I don't have the energy to spare to come to terms with more negativity in my life. And if I have to put up with you, look for the blank stare. That's me politely ignoring your bad attitude.
3. I love the wisdom writing of most religions and philosophies. Even if I don't agree with the gist of it, it makes me think, and I like that. Also, fascination and awe about humanity, life, and the way it works just plain does it for me.
4. I know that my baby is the most adorable thing he can possibly be, but it never hurts to remind me or him or to smile and let him know about it. And if I reciprocate, I hope you don't get mad. Your baby is sweet, too. Don't worry, I'm not the boogy man, and this is not a challenge to your au-thor-i-tay.
5. I miss making music every day, but I don't miss the time in my life when I did that. I can listen to my recordings now without flinching, and I couldn't say that when I was in school, or even a couple years after that.
6. Now that I know that I really *do* have physical coordination issues, I'm learning to be easier on myself. Besides that, I'm really grateful for my years of piano, gymnastics, and tai kwon do. Had I not had that, I think I'd be much worse off now.
7. I really wish I were better as a designer, or as a writer, or as a musician, or something. But since I'm just kinda good at a lot of different things, it's hard to choose one and stick with it. So sometimes, I have to step back and say that I'm doing it because I enjoy it, not because I want to impress someone.
8. I don't understand why I'm not led to write poetry now like I used to be led. I have lots of things in my head, but they don't necessarily come out poetically. Then again, maybe that's a good thing; poetry can be hard to read. lol
9. I always think about the Beatles when I see the number 9. Kind of like I think about the Answer when I see the number 42. I can't decide if that's a gift or a curse. But it's true.
Thanks for stopping by!