Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession
This one is particularly difficult for me, because I generally adhere to the philosophy that I would never have gotten where I am today if I hadn't taken all these little steps, so I really can't waste time on regret. However, if I'm to do this list (lol), I guess I'll have to rewire this into my brain into "Six things I wouldn't have done if it wouldn't have changed my life's current splendoriferousness." Yeah, that's a word. Look it up. :P
1. I wouldn't have gotten a degree in music. Yeah, it was an amazing time of growth for me. But that medical technician degree would have been *much* more useful for making a living. Just sayin'.
2. I would have finished that library science degree. Because it really feels like a library is where I belong. Although I would prefer a medical library. But a public one would be fine, too.
3. I would have never given up playing the piano. It's one of those things missing in my life that feels like I lost an arm.
4. I would have never lived in a trailer. Sorry, this is my inner snob coming out. I like where we live ok. The last trailer (the one that we lost in the tornado) was a great place. But the whole tornado thing has really made me question my sanity in living in a place that can blow away. Just sayin'.
5. I wouldn't have taken the blame for others for lots of things. Yeah, I'm probably talking about that. I don't like being used. I like even worse being in the center of an argument that no one is willing to talk about but me.
6. I would probably have skipped the whole med tech thing and gone into psychology. Wait, I didn't go into med tech. Does this count?
6.5. Since the last one didn't count, I wish I could have been kinder to myself. My whole life. Including right now. Maybe that should be a goal instead of a regret. What do you think?