Monday, September 27, 2010

Our Boys (and a little freebie)

I am finally getting around to scrapping all the fun we had while Juanita was in town. Interestingly enough, as many pictures as I have, it never seems to be enough. lol Despite that, I've managed to put together a couple of pages. Here's one of them:

Our Boys

I was really happy with how this one fell together, even though the GIMP screamed and kicked and fussed the whole way through. I guess it's time to upgrade. lol But I supposed I should have known; GIMP is notorious for not liking to make text on a path, which is one of the few complaints I have about this fantastic free program for scrapping.

Soooo... since it took so much trouble to make, I thought I'd share the little poem I made about our boys as a word art for anyone who liked it (it's the circular frame around the center photo). I have it at 4Shared for anyone who might be interested.

Ok, it's billing day at work, so back to the drawing board from my little break. Cheers!

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Sarah,
Your blog is darling! Love, love LOVE it! See, now I'm just going to have to email you all my pics and let you turn them into works of art! ;)
Hope your day is going well
Caryn
(ihave7monsters)