Thursday, September 23, 2010

Funny Faces


Funny Face
Originally uploaded by mawkinberd
I think the only thing I could have added to this page were subtitles to each picture, like rawr! and yum! and grr! and hehehe! Joe had so much fun while my stepmom was visiting and while we went to New Orleans, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that Mr. Personality showed all different kinds of faces in his pictures. :D I really had fun with this one. Actually, some of the elements I used in this layout were part of a prize I won. Yippee! I hardly ever win fun prizes. :) Lie Fhong of Ztampf! Digital is celebrating five years of digital designing in her SBG store, and she graciously shared a coupon with me that covered some of these beautiful papers and such. If you haven't checked her out, you should; she has some really amazing things to offer, and I drool over her store a lot (especially since my wish list there is far too long!).

I've been having a grand old time lately. Daniel (my husband) will actually stop me in the middle of my surfing and ask what I'm so happy about, since I'm humming as a type. Why? Because I've been working on a project I really enjoy with people I really like. I haven't really had one scrapbooking "home" on the internet lately, mainly because I hadn't really found one place that fit all my wishes. Mostly, it was just too many restraints. I was constantly afraid I was gonna step on someone's TOU or toes. But luckily, I got in touch with Linda, the lady who intro'd me to the world of scrapbooking forums. She has made a new home, and I have been honored to help her out with getting the board humming along like it should. Linda has a store there, and there are some beautiful things there, primarily high quality stock photos. But the big thing forming up right now is the forum. Linda let me know that she has been dreaming of having a truly open scrapbooking forum, where people can share their pages and products and enjoy swapping information. Well, it's a match made in heaven. I highly recommend you come visit us at The Digi Scrappers forum and check out what we're doing. I think it's gonna be the next big fun scrappy family!

Ok, I've gotta get going. Having dinner tonight with the in-laws; should be fun. :) I know I'll be taking some fun pics, and soon I'll be sharing some amazing finds I've gotten from Joe's camera. Yep, our son actually took some fascinating pictures, so I'm sure you'll be seeing a crazy little layout with a Joe's eye view. ;) Until next time, mes cheris!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have stopped by the new forum and I think it will be a great place to hang out. I will be around more once I get settled at work and have some spare time for scrapping.
I hope you are enjoying helping Linda get it all set up. I think you are doing a great job!