Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pssst.... Hello?

I know, I've been hiding again. But it's been for a good cause; I've spent a lot of time working with Linda of Kelin Designs on changes and improvements to The Digi Scrappers' forum and galleries. Part of that task has been working on layouts for various things, so my gallery is filling up pretty well there. I'll eventually load them to Flickr as well, but for now, I've been concentrating on this place. Also, I've reposted some layouts I've done with Jacquie's beautiful word art in her special gallery, so if you missed 'em the first time around, you'll want to check them out. Her word art is the final word on these layouts! :P

In addition to that, I've also been helping out around Scraps with a Mouse. For instance, did you know that their first blog train will be starting Friday? Yep, we'll be doing a really fun theme, too; Think Pink! If you want to know a bit more about it, there are some previews in the forum, but I will also be posting the slideshow in the next day or so. And yes, I'm participating! I put together a little something pink for everyone to enjoy. And I have to say, there are some really beautiful entries in this one, so I think everyone will enjoy getting a chance to see these beauties! Don't miss this chance to get introduced to some of the Scraps with a Mouse designers and CT's!

Scraps with a Mouse is also hosting The Big Cheese Scrap-off in the next couple of weeks, and I am participating. Only catch is, I can't tell you who I am! We all have to be incognito as "cheesy" little mouse invaders. :P So, once the contest is over, I'll have a few layouts to show you that I'm doing "on the sly" with my little mousie friend. Don't worry, she doesn't bite anything but cheese!

So, lots going on right now. Hope you'll check out the new galleries (and the forum!) at The Digi Scrappers, and don't miss out on the Scraps with a Mouse blogtrain later this week!

No comments: