Sunday, March 21, 2010

hyacinths


hyacinths
Originally uploaded by mawkinberd
I'm sorry I've been MIA this week. Actually, it's partly because I'm making the final edits of my scrapbook video of Joe's first year album. :) I haven't put nearly as much time into the scrapping itself. Today is a good day for finishing small projects, though. It's snowing outside, the baby is snoozing on my lap, and I'm having plenty of cozy time. Makes this layout even nicer to think about, too, since I'm much in a spring flower mood. ;) But all this lounging is making me sleepy. I need to get up and move around. I'd much rather play outside in the nice sun than wonder how many layers I need to add. Louisiana is not the place one would expect to see March snow, even if it isn't sticking. I know, I'm whining. Don't worry, I'll do much the same when it's over 100 degrees Fahrenheit around here.

Ciao, bellissimi!

No comments: