Friday, March 12, 2010

Birthday Party!


Page 83
Originally uploaded by mawkinberd
Yeah, I got there! The birthday party is finally blogged! So... what now? Well, I need to go back and "fix" some of the first few pages. I'm torn about whether or not I need to have a page that tells when he first did this, that, and the other, or if I need to put those things on the month pages that I have interspersed. Regardless, I have to do a bit of editing (and probably a little weeding!) before I start making this into a video. Yeah, I'm gonna make it a video. I'm too broke to print out as many books as there are family, so dvd's are gonna be the way to go for almost everyone. I really only have 1 or 2 people besides us that might get a photo album, and that may be up for negotiation. Regardless, though, I want one! I want it in my hands. I love how it looks, and it feels like a triumph for me. So I really want to make a physical representation of it for myself. (shrugs) We'll see.

I feel like I've learned so much in the last three and a half months of scrapping digitally, but I also feel like I have so much more to learn. I'm still (somewhat) steadily working my way through the GIMP help files, so I'm still learning new things all the time. I keep telling myself that I may start designing, but I don't know about all that. lol I might design for my own things, though. Just learning how to make it happen is pretty cool all on its own. Now, if I could just learn how to make actions.... :P

I hope everyone will keep my dog in their thoughts. Poor thing, she's always been the strongest and baddest around. Now, she's gotten her behind kicked. She came home with several surface bites and a gimpy leg and torn claw this morning. Luckily, Daniel has taken off work today (he's not feeling all that well, either), so he's been able to keep an eye on her. I just hope it doesn't make her too upset. She's usually such a happy dog.

Have a good day, everyone!

No comments: