Friday, June 23, 2017

Tarot Unfolding - The Fool and Ones

I am continuing to have a lot of fun working with the Facebook group Tarot Nerds and refreshing/challenging/working on my understanding of the tarot. It is really stirring up my interest in a way I haven't experienced in (ahem) far too long. Because of this, I have started doing edits on my work for this again, so I'm adding and changing a few things based on where I can see a need for improvement. It is fun to be pursuing a creative endeavor this way again. I've waited too long!

So, since I have already posted the introduction material, I'll jump straight in to the meat of the matter: the card explanations. I'm realizing some things are not as completely aligned with the original RWS imagery as I remembered. That is partly because my first deck was the Enchanted Tarot, and partly because I have a slightly different image for each card anyway. (Does this mean I need to design my ideas? lol I could try it!) I hope that does not make things confusing.

So, here is the material for interpretations on the Fool and the Ones, which include the Magician, the High Priestess, and the ones of each suit of the Minor Arcana. Enjoy!

The Fool
The Ones - The Magician, The High Priestess, & ones of Minor Arcana

And, for convenience, here are the intro chapters.
Introduction
Getting Started
Building Blocks - Numbers
Building Blocks - Elements

Until next time!

No comments: