Friday, April 16, 2010

Font Challenge Time! :D

It's that time again, ladies!

MLAS Font Challenge Ad
(click the ad to go to the challenge)


Whoot! I am excited to be the hostess for three times running on this challenge. Of course, the middle time was by accident, and I was kinda covering for the lovely lady Brandi so we could meet Karis (who is absolutely adorable, btw!), but that's a whole different story. :D Anyway, this and many other challenges are gearing up again at MLAS, so hope you'll join us over there. This challenge runs until April 30, so you have plenty of time to explore and see you like our challenge font, which is Happy Days, the font I used for the title in the ad. Isn't it cute?!

Oh, and I want to give a big shout out to my buddy Jaclyn. Today is her birthday! Yay! I hope she has a fantastic time, and her dh makes sure she gets some serious fun!

Enjoy, mes jolies belles, and have an absolutely lovely Friday!

No comments: