Saturday, April 10, 2010

Boy's Picnic freebie

You know, I don't know how on earth I would have the chutzpah to do this, but I'm going to anyway. I have so many people that I've come to admire for their creativity and experience, but I've also just wanted to put my hand in for the fun of it all. So, I finally gave in to the craze. I made a freebie kit for scrapping!

Boy's Picnic freebie by Mawkinberd's Nest Designs

(I'm having issues with feeling pretentious now, so bear with me. lol)
Download elements at 4-shared
Download papers at 4-shared

Download elements at Mediafire
Download papers at Mediafire

Wow, I keep having to pinch myself. lol I had so much fun putting this together, that it felt like I was getting away with something. Besides that, it happened so much faster than I had anticipated! Don't worry, I didn't rush. I was especially careful with it.

Hope you like! :)

7 comments:

char_char said...

Great job Sarah!! I'm so glad you've joined us at CS and you have such talent. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Jacquie said...

You did wonderfully !
I love your colour choices and yes, i will download it and i think i'll make a layout for you hihi! Keep up the good work hun !

Michelle said...

WOW Sarah,
I just downloaded the kit and it is really great. I love the colors and some of the elements are so unique! Thanks for sharing it with me and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Lori said...

Wow - loving those colors!! Thank you!

Leandra Howry said...

Thanks for the kit Sarah! You are awesome :D

Jacquie said...

oh hunnie, the message you left was sooooo funny :)

thank you!

Leandra Howry said...

Come pick you award up off my blog Sarah!